Purpose: To promote the CAC/NEPA’s mission throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania by spreading our message, engaging new supporters and championing our efforts:
- Awareness of CAC/NEPA services
- Awareness of child abuse issues and neglect
- Child Abuse Prevention Education
- Community education spreading our message and supporting our significance, ambassador, representative impact
Composition: The Council is a select group of community ambassadors within the NEPA region who have demonstrated interest and expertise in regional issues, specifically children’s issues.
- Board of Directors Representation – Development Committee
- CAC/NEPA Executive Director
- CAC/NEPA Development Coordinator
- Council Chair(s)
- Committee Members
- One Year Term
- Attend Council Meetings
- Attend Event Committee Meetings
- Committee Leaders (appointed by council chairs)
Our Community Council is elected on an annual basis. Anyone who is interested in joining the Community Council is invited to submit their resume to MaryAnnLaPorta@cacnepa.org. The annual Community Council Kick-off meeting will take place in October.